Sunday 1 August 2010

What has flylady done to me?

Today I have felt very tired due to a late night that included beer and wine! However, I am ending the day having felt like I have relaxed and not done much. BUT my kitchen is tidy, my sink is shiny, My laundry is done (including turning around the bedding for the spare bed -it is all made up ready for next week's guests!), my bathroom is clean, the house is good and I have done a little bit of decluttering. How on earth have I managed to do all this and sit out and enjoy my garden?! I even went to the DIY centre with my husband to get some bits for the garden which he has now fitted. But I feel like I have had a relaxing day. I feel very confused!

Tomorrow I have to get some school work done. I know that this is the point that the old me would procrastinate, so somehow I have to not do so and just get on with it. So I am telling you now that I need to do it, in the hope that the accountability that this blog holds me to will mean that I will continue to change my ways!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz!

    Don't you just love when the whole Flylady thing washes over you and your home? Kind of sneaks up on you! LOL

    Glad to hear things are going well :)

    ReplyDelete