Saturday 20 November 2010

update

Had a busy week, got up earlier every day which did help at work but I often found myself actually managing to complete a morning routine when I'd usually miss something (laundry etc). Getting to work earlier meant I was less stressed (and less stressed driving in!). I didn't gain anything in the evenings because of how much work I had (some evenings I was working until 10pm) and the BBR needs some work. I'd like to add getting laundry ready for the morning into the evening.

Violin wise, I did do some practice at the weekend, which is better than none. I need to step it up now as I have been asked to play in a school assembly.

Feeling very tired this morning, but that is probably because of a new dose of medication. I will keep trying to get myself into a better place. It does help!

No comments:

Post a Comment