Tuesday 25 January 2011

New year, New me

Sorry, no update for ages. Thought I'd squeeze one in now. Since January 1st the following transformation has happened:

  • getting up earlier and having quiet time
  • eating more fruit and veg -beginning to slowly lose weight
  • making my lunch the night before, so not buying food at lunchtime
Small things but they are beginning to roll into each other! Hoping I can get a routine going. 3 weeks is good so far. Especially as I didn't make any new year resolutions!

Got to look after myself and getting up earlier is taking it's toll. So at 8:40pm I am going to go and pamper myself and get to bed really early.

hope you are also doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz! Glad to see you are back. Getting up earlier will get easier, I promise. I am struggling to get into the habit of doing some kind of workout 4 times a week. Also trying to eat better. Some days are easier than others.

    ReplyDelete