Saturday 26 February 2011

2011 -the year of me!

It's been about 4 weeks since my last post. I have continued with these things:

  • getting up earlier and having quiet time
  • eating more fruit and veg -beginning to slowly lose weight
  • making my lunch the night before, so not buying food at lunchtime
So it's been just over 7 weeks. I'm not noticing these things now so much as they are becoming ingrained habits. I'm feeling quite determined that this is the year when I really get myself sorted. The year of me!

I have also been keeping up with flylady routines, I'm moisturising my face every morning, and sometimes the evenings. Evenings are something that I need to work on, but it really is one step at a time. I'm trying to not burn out with these things but take them slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment