Wednesday 16 June 2010

Anti-Procrastination day -update the blog!

It's Wednesday -hence anti-procrastination day. As I have been meaning to update my blog, I have made it an anti-procrastination task!

The whole purpose of this blog was to get me doing things that I put off. That has certainly become a reality. I am definitely doing more things straight away. There is room for improvement, but I have noticed with some things that I actually begin to dislike the feeling of procrastinating!!!

I have also been documenting my journey of restarting flylady's babsteps. There have been some interesting ones in the last week. Probably the most difficult one was deleting flylady's e-mails (I had about 500 unread!). I did it! And now I feel I could do it again, it was liberating!

I also put an inspirational quotes page in my control journal. I did feel like putting it off, as it didn't seem important. But I did it. I thought I would share my quotes with you:

No-one can make you feel inferior -you have to accept it

Success is the failure to admit defeat

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

Do one thing everyday that scares you

One babystep at a time, peace is mine!

Please share your favourite quotes in in the comments for this post. I love hearing new ones

I have to say that I have stagnated with the babysteps. I am finding adding new things hard. I haven't started doing Kelly's missions because I am trying to get into a routine of hotspot clearing and room rescues/decluttering. Those habits are hard to fit in. So what I have decided is to stop moving on, until I have conquered where I have got to and they are habits. Then I can move on a bit. I could make excuses about the hours that I work, etc. But I want to conquer them in the end so making excuses is not helpful. Having seen that when things become automatic it is easier, I will just try to get them to be automatic!

Thank you for following me on this journey, I hope that by sharing my thoughts and experiences it will help others with flylady.

No comments:

Post a Comment