Saturday 5 June 2010

So, I am heading towards 4 weeks of anti-procrastination and so I am switching focus slightly onto following flylady's babysteps. I am on day 5 which means writing down the negative voices that I hear and switching them to positive things. So what better place to write them down but here, for the whole world to see!
I have been composing this throughout the day and writing them down as I think of them. If anyone would like to add anything positive please feel free to write comments:

  • Why do you always put off doing your schoolwork? Well done for getting your work done on Saturday, knowing that you won't have time on Sunday. But you haven't done it all. Well done for doing what is needed. Life is not all about work.
  • Tut, tut, you haven't got the WHB done and you won't have time on Sunday. Well done for keeping your sink shiny, being dressed to shoes and following the babysteps. It is progress not perfection.
  • You don't deserve a nice house, you can't keep it tidy. Look at the mess on your desk. Your office will never look nice. Remember how messy and unclean your house used to be? You have come so far. Enjoy the areas that are clean and tidy and you will make progress

Wow, actually writing them down does make a difference. I am beginning to realise that when I first started flylady I didn't go through the babysteps properly. So, now that I am in the place, with motivation and support, to do this this could be a big changing point!

At the end of each day I look at tomorrow's babystep, which will be clearing a hotspot. I'm excited about that, as I know I can do it. I already have all my bills in one place, but I will pick to tidy-up the table in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment