Tuesday 1 June 2010

Day 22 -keeping new habits going

Sorry for the lack of update, things have been really hectic over the last week, so I'll give you all a quick run down of some of the things that have happened in the last 6 days:

Thursday: caught up on a lot of marking. However, I stayed up a bit too late to do so. -Need to avoid that.

Friday: rushed home from work to do my WHB before my cousin came to stay. -Was nice to start the weekend with the house feeling good.

Long weekend -I just kept trying to keep up with everything and not leaving it, so making sure the kitchen was cleaned up before I went to bed etc. We were very busy, but managed it. Sometimes it was hard to not put it off. We finished the weekend by putting up all of our pictures, so that is something else that we have been trying to do but not getting round to, which is now done. It makes the house feel nice.
Today -went to work. Have felt a bit all day, and so don't feel like I'm getting everything done. Tonight my plan is to do the ironing and get an early night!

I have also decided to join on another challenge which will fit in nicely with this one. I will join Kiddos and others with starting flylady again from day 1, to make sure that I am doing everything. Now that I am learning to not procrastinate this is perfect timing. So currently I have bleach in my white sink to clean it up and will go and give it a good scrub, so that I know on day 1 I have my shiny sink!

edit: here is my shiny sink:

No comments:

Post a Comment