Wednesday 26 May 2010

Day 16 -My 3rd AP day of the challenge

So I reached day 16. I am back to feeling good about things. I realised that since getting the cat back I am getting up with the alarm. That gives me an extra 20 minutes in the morning! I think that that is because I want to get up to see him!

This morning I had so much ready from last night that it went like clockwork and I got so much done. Washing on the line before work, lounge floor cleaned, coffee ready for tomorrow. I managed to get out slightly earlier too. I even had lunch which I had made last night (I usually buy it at work).

I had a very busy day today, but left work slightly early to go and order a blind for our spare room. Then I have done work this evening at home. The marking that I have put off for weeks is done (although there is more where that came from!).

So I did that AP task for today, my routines are done and I'm off to go to bed at a decent hour. Tomorrow I have 2 hours of non-teaching time in the morning, I know that I will procrastinate in that time, but I am going to see how much I can get done (and not just making cups of tea!). Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment