Sunday 16 May 2010

Day 7 -thinking ahead

So, today I had a busy day. I knew it would be, and normally I would plan thinking ahead, but never actually do it (do you do that, you think that you might pack your bag way before, but then never do!). It's amazing what things I imagine doing but don't!

So today I was determined that no procrastination would happen. The coffee was set up for tomorrow after breakfast, I packed my bags for the afternoon, in the morning. My work bag was packed this morning for tomorrow. This made the day run very smoothly. In fact, my contact lenses are out, I'm in my pjs already so that when I have written this I can go to bed.

To me this seems like a miracle, this is the life that I imagine leading, (all the things Flylady says to do) but I never actually get around to doing! Wow!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray, it's working! I've added you to the Scaredy Cat Challenge 'linky' on my blog...hope that's okay. You'll get extra readers who will keep you accountable! ;)

    ReplyDelete