Thursday 13 May 2010

Well, I don't have much to write today about the habit of A-P, as I have had a busy day at work, finishing with a long parents evening. I don't really feel that I have done much different. So I thought that I would have a quick reflection about why I am doing this.

Habit forming (in a good way) is something that I have found really useful from Flylady. Two years ago I started making the bed everyday and now I can't leave without doing it. I still love the feeling of walking into a room with a made bed! Not many of the flylady habits have stuck, in that way. Procrastination (and sidetrackedness -but that's for another day's blog post) is something that I always feels lets me down, there are so many things I would do, if only I would get around to them. I figure that if I focus on my procrastination and try and reverse it for a month then I should get into better habits. So I plan on writing this blog for a month, and hopefully I will notice a difference in what I do (or don't do!).

I hope that you will stay with me on this journey, as it is great to know that there are people out there cheering me on... I hope that I can be an encouragement to you too!

2 comments:

  1. Just like you said yesterday, Liz, the anti-procrastination thing has a domino effect. You can look forward to great things...it WILL happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cheering you on and you and Diane are encouraging me too!

    ReplyDelete