Wednesday 19 May 2010

Day 10 -Second AP day

I'm trying to decide if today has been a disaster, or am I just getting used to doing things immediately? It has been a funny couple of days. Our cat who has been missing for 5 weeks was returned yesterday. It was a manic evening, but all went smoothly and he seems to be settling. I was glad that I had done things such as setting the coffee timer in the morning. It made the evening run smoother.

But I am now struggling to concentrate on things. I am a bit sidetracked today and don't feel that I have been so successful. That probably isn't true, as the house still looks good but I do feel that I need to give myself a kick!

So there is my update, I am going to go and get on with things now and hope that tomorrow I will accomplish more...

1 comment:

  1. Yeehaa! That's good news, that you've got your cat back!

    There'll always be days when you'll feel less good about things. That's normal, and you can't be on a high every single day; you need the lows to notice the difference!

    So just keep doing what you're doing, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete