Thursday 20 May 2010

Day 11 habits forming

Well, I've hit day 11. It has been another busy day but I was looking around the house and realised that I am beginning to pick up after me. So I'm wondering how long it will take me to do the usual housework at the weekend? I'm hoping that I can just do a Weekly Home Blessing hour and deal with laundry (which there shouldn't be too much of, I seem to have a much emptier laundry basket!). This should leave me with time to sort my study. Since we moved in a month ago this room is annoying me. It needs decluttering and tidying. Currently we have no blind up because we don't have the space to get it up. So the blind is on the landing.

I am also reflecting on my work. I never seem to get it done. Don't know why. I'd like to get more caught up with that.

But rather than reflecting on the negative I must remember that the coffee is set for tomorrow, my side of the bed is tidy (that is a miracle -it has been tidy for 4 days!), my sink is shiny and I have been enjoying time with the cat. So really, although I am not having the wow feeling of last week, habits are forming and it is good!

1 comment:

  1. It's always a shame when the 'wow feeling' goes...but Go You for recognising all the changes you've already made.

    Keep at it - babysteps, slow and steady! :)

    ReplyDelete