Monday 10 May 2010

Day 1

Well, this is a blog set up out of procrastination. For ages I have watched the likes of Diane writing blogs and talking about their scaredy-cat challenges and figured that one day I would do that. Yes, I am a huge procrastinator. I don't like to admit to it, but there is so much that I don't get around to. Then yesterday Di posted on twitter about others to join her on the challenges. My comment was 'I always think that I should join you, but I'm a bit of a procrastinator!" to which her reply was: 'Tee hee, Liz, maybe THAT should be your challenge --- 'do it now'?! :)' So here I am. I'm setting up a blog and I am going to document a challenge of anti-procrastination.

So today, I went about my usual stuff, but thinking about not procrastinating. -I left for work earlier. Got loads done at work, at the end of a meeting I typed up the minutes and sent them out immediately! I've got papers marked,... I can't quite believe it.

Tonight after dinner I washed up, shined my sink (see flylady), set the coffee machine up for tomorrow and sorted out the laundry.

It's now 9:25pm and I should head for bed.. mustn't procrastinate anymore. My aim is that I begin a habit of anti-procrastination, so I hope you enjoy following me in this journey.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Liz, what a start!! So glad to see you doing this, wishing you lots of luck :)

    *\o/*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with the Anti-Procrastination! It's those 4 little words that make life hard - "I'll do it later!" So I will try to join you in your "Do it now approach" :o)

    ReplyDelete