Tuesday 25 May 2010

Day 15 -more changes

Today has been a really effective day, I am really beginning to get somewhere. I had the coffee machine reset for tomorrow before I even left for work. I think I knew everything already through following flylady, I just didn't have the gumption (is that a word?) to just get on and do it. I have a load of washing sorted for tomorrow and as far as housework is going it feels good.

I did manage to get a load of school work done today, and tomorrow I am going to do as my AP task, marking some papers which I have been putting off for ages.

So I think it is time to keep up with the AP at home, but to also shift the focus to work... Let's see what the next few weeks bring.

2 comments:

  1. You're on a roll! Sounds like your Morning Routine is similar to mine:
    * check diary
    * clear away breakfast, run dishwasher
    * hang up washing (that I ran during the night)
    * set coffee machine for next morning
    * empty dishwasher

    ReplyDelete